Tuesday, August 13, 2013

~ BLUE MOUNTAIN ~ Tribute to Bob Ross who said, 'Anyone Can Paint!'


   This painting was inspired by Bob. It was our first deliberation of it and loved it ever since. Bob, for me, is a man who opened the industry to the world via television and entered people's homes and hearts to say and really mean that we all have the ability to paint/create artistic expression. I know many friends who bought the kit and looked at their finished piece with a deep breath saying, 'hey I did that... it's pretty good.' What a feeling!

So, like anything you first start. There may be some excitement and nerves to it. Whether it's your first brush stroke on a blank canvas, starting a new business, a new job, or a new home. We may at times, and I have in the past, put a lot of energy into our canvas being so right or so perfect. But, do you remember being a kid and painting? I would just go for it and put marks all over the place and try new things! It seems now, I have come full circle ;) and what a Joy it is! "Happy Painting"

Send us your Bob Ross paintings! We would love to hear from you!  ~ Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment